Friday, May 1, 2009

Day 5.1

Friday

Five days in and no one has me really excited. I receive 7 matches every day (I should go to Vegas and bet on 7...) but as before, most aren't really "matches". But it's early so I'm still optimistic. I am in first question stages with two guys...

One is a match from before actually. He sent me first questions and I didn't answer them because of *Arizona but I didn't close the match either because there was a lot in his profile that I really liked. His pictures are...inconclusive haha. Let's call him...*Johannesburg. In some pics he seems cute, some...not as cute but he's definitely adventurous and travels and I do like his profile. I don't know if I waited too long to respond that he won't answer my questions but I guess we'll see...

The other is again a guy who's profile I really like, he loves this city like I do and seems to enjoy a lot of the same activities. *Detroit sent me his first questions the day after we were matched, I answered and sent him mine today. I'm not really excited but he seems sweet and genuine and has a nice smile so I'll decide whether to MH/CS with him if he answers my questions.

For those curious about whether I've called *Arizona...I haven't. Some days I care, some days I don't. It doesn't help that I can see his name on my "communicating" page. Hmmm, never thought of it before but I guess I could close the match and see if he sends me one last reply but that seems too passive aggressive for me. I'm much more likely to call him. Damn, writing about it makes me want to call him. So ya, apparently there's more to this story. But then hopefully someone will come up on eharmony and I'll forget all about him.

I have a feeling someone will appear this weekend that I'll be excited about...wish me luck!!

Tally for Day 5.1...

1st Questions asked of me: 2
1st Questions answered by me: 2
1st Questions sent by me: 2

No comments:

Post a Comment