Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Day 11

Tuesday

An uneventful day over all. Only 6 new matches, none worth mentioning and no communication from any of the others I've been talking to. It's a good thing I have a date tomorrow or I might be feeling a little less enthused by the whole eharmony thing today! I know, every day can't be a banner day, I'm sure I won't always be wowed and entertained...and it was good to have a day of just work, much like a pre-eharmony day. It was nice to forget about it and as such, it gave me those moments where I'd remember I'm meeting *Arizona tomorrow and smile...and wonder what to wear!!!

As there wasn't any real action to participate in tonight, I spent a bit of time going through all the matches that were in my "maybe" tab and closing the majority of them - there were over 40 since the first day! Some had posted new pictures which helped. Some I requested their photo as their profile was interesting but I won't know unless I can make some visual contact with them. I just don't want to leave matches open indefinitely because I'm wondering what they look like. I edited my profile a bit as I had read through it with a friend today and thought, now that I'm more comfortable with this process, I wanted to change a bit of what I put out there.

There is one guy from yesterday that looked at my profile today that I had been interested in when I saw his yesterday. He'll see that I looked at his again today too, perhaps that will nudge him in the direction of initiating contact with me. To be continued...or not...we'll see.

So my first eharmony date comes on Day 12 of this adventure - I'm really looking forward to it. *Arizona seems pretty great, very real, mature, down to earth, he's older which I've always thought would be good for me and he's taken the initiative - all good signs. I'm not nervous the way I sometimes can be but that doesn't suggest a lack of enthusiasm. I have a feeling I'm going to have a really good time. I hope so anyway! Wish me luck!

Tally for Day 12:

New Matches Worth Mentioning: 0
Outfits to plan for a date: 1 !!

No comments:

Post a Comment